đź“° Auto News Schamburg Audi Dealer Pulling shady stuff

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
They don't cover things that are stolen on their property.

The technicality here I think is that the dealerships insurance would cover it, but the dealer obviously doesn't want to pay a goddamned dime in rates going up, or for any kind of a deductible they may or may not even have.

Hopefully Audi of America will make this right...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I dont get how they even sell cars in the area w/ 10% sales tax.....
You pay tax based on where you live, not where you buy.

Sucks for him. Technically it's not the dealer's responsibility but for $500 why wouldn't you pay it to make the customer happy? Surely he'd then tell everyone how far above and beyond Schaumburg Audi went to take care of him. Now all they have is bad press.

Hubbard 0

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Yes. Mazda, Subaru, ford And carmax all suck donkey dick. Patrick mini was easy to deal with surprisingly.

I had no complaints with the dealership I bought my Mini from either. They were nice, really good about test drives, and didn't seem to mind much that my car had was lowered, had an exhaust, and was pullied.

They freaked out though when I did their phone survey after some warranty work and didn't give them 5/5 on everything.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Something just doesn't sound right here, gets the call right before close...security camera mysteriously aren't working...I'm thinking a tech fudged the time and told the secretary about finishing late, knew the guy wouldn't be there until morning, was somehow able to disable to cameras, and went in and ganked the wheels overnight

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Something just doesn't sound right here, gets the call right before close...security camera mysteriously aren't working...I'm thinking a tech fudged the time and told the secretary about finishing late, knew the guy wouldn't be there until morning, was somehow able to disable to cameras, and went in and ganked the wheels overnight

why would a tech steal RS4 reproductions instead of some of the much more valuable rims, or car parts that come through that dealership. Schaumburg Audi is OK to deal with. The one in tinley was amazing until the got new owners. the 'International Audi of Tinley' is pathetic. they do shit service for waayyy too much money down there.

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
someone should do what I wanted to do to grossenger chevy after they fucked me over.
I was thinkin about goin up to the dealer with a few buddies and some batterie powered impacts and some spare batts and pullin all the lug nuts off the new cars and putting them all in a 5 gal bucket with a note on the front steps.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
why would a tech steal RS4 reproductions instead of some of the much more valuable rims, or car parts that come through that dealership. Schaumburg Audi is OK to deal with. The one in tinley was amazing until the got new owners. the 'International Audi of Tinley' is pathetic. they do shit service for waayyy too much money down there.

Ah glazed over the part that said RS4 "style", but still they could be $1K+ which is far more than I am willing to spend on wheels.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
if its anything over $0 its too much. Also, did you try calling me last night from your aunts phone?

Yes I tried calling once from my aunts phone and once from Lou's phone, neither of which you picked up. I got off late anyways and wasn't going out I had to be up early to pick up the gma from the airport on the flight that she didn't get on, so I am phoneless for another few hours till she gets in

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info