đź“° Auto News 2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
General Motors has slapped a price tag on the all-new 2011 Chevrolet Cruze, and with a starting price of $16,995 (including destination), the new compact contender is well positioned to compete with the segment stalwarts.

The entry-level Cruse LS comes packing the 138-horsepower 1.8-liter Ecotec four-cylinder and a six-speed manual transmission, along with 10 air bags, traction ctonrol, OnStar and keyless entry. If you option up for the $18,895 LT, the standard four-pot is replaced with GM's new Ecotec 1.4-liter turbo and a six-speed automatic box, and the Eco version rings up the same sticker with a six-speed manual, 17-inch wheels with low rolling resistance tires and an enhanced aero package.

The top of the line LTZ will set you back a suitably high $22,695 and comes with the aforementioned 1.4-liter turbo and automatic 'box, along with cruise control, leather seats, Bluetooth, USB audio, redundant steering wheel controls, rear-parking assist and 18-inch wheels. Navigation, a nine-speaker Pioneer stereo, heated seats and RS Appearance package are all available as separate options. And you can start specing out your own cruise by checking out the press release after the break.

x11chcz049-630op.jpg

01chevycruzeeco2011.jpg

11chevycruzeeco2011.jpg

[Autoblog]

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
Is definately better than the Cobalt. I really wish they would try to be more creative with how each car model looks from the front tho. Im gonna see this thing in my rear view mirror and not know if its a Cruze or a Malibu... and Im sure whatever the next Impala looks like will have almost the same grill lol.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
Is definately better than the Cobalt. I really wish they would try to be more creative with how each car model looks from the front tho. Im gonna see this thing in my rear view mirror and not know if its a Cruze or a Malibu... and Im sure whatever the next Impala looks like will have almost the same grill lol.

I guess GM is going for a brand recognition trend that nissan, bmw, MB, audi, ford, Porsche and vw have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info