đź“° Auto News Good Job GM!!!

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
dont worry they said "we anticipate profit in 2010"......:roflpicard: so its all OK.

Im not suprised at all. As long as they can pay back their undeserved loans then whatever. But seeing shit like this pisses me off. Chrysler on the other hand who also got a handout, continues to produce garbage and gets featured at the bottom of the reliablility lists. Our gov't has made such wise investments!!!

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Shoulda let 'em die.

Don't worry, the scuttlebutt around GM is that there will only be 3 brands:

1). Chevy
2). Buick
3). Cadillac

Each brand will have rougly 6 models which will be a carbon copy of the other-except for the typical different bumper, grilles, rebadge, and change the interior kind of crap we've come to expect. If it wasn't for the Challenger and the ever so slight hint that Pontiac might come back (as soon as Jupiter and Venus are in alignment with the 4th star of Orion), I'd say let them fail.

Oh wait, didn't they already DO THAT? Oops, I forgot. Our illustrious 'leader' said, "G.M. and Chrysler are TOO BIG TO FAIL". So, let's compromise quality, the lives of our children/family, the American spirit and our economy to bail these f**kers out...only to have G.M. throw a $1.5 Million Gala for their "investors".

:tear: How come I wasn't invited? :tear:

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
So, let's compromise quality, the lives of our children/family, the American spirit and our economy to bail these f**kers out...only to have G.M. throw a $1.5 Million Gala for their "investors".

:tear: How come I wasn't invited? :tear:

Yeah, we pay taxes, why aren't we considered investors?

M3's, lol......worse numbers on the skidpad and braking than a V6 Mustang:ugh:

Oh

and

snap

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info