đź“° Auto News Cadillac CTS-V Wagon: Bigger, Longer And More Uncut

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
:bowdown:

http://jalopnik.com/5487397/cadillac-cts+v-wagon-bigger-longer-and-more-uncut

This is it — the Cadillac CTS-V Wagon — fully unmasked at a marketing photo shoot. It's the stretched-out high-power people-hauler every automotive journalist has been waiting for. Let's just go ahead and call it the Cadillac of awesome.

500x_cadillac_cts-v_wagon.jpg

Of course we expect the CTS-V Wagon will come equipped with the same 550 HP+ 6.2-liter LSA engine as it's sedan and coupe brothers. Frankly, what more do we need to know? The fact that we have a real picture of this vehicle we never thought would see the light of day is the only news we need to read. Do want.

So what if Bob Lutz is gone. His legacy lives on.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I bet you will change your opinion once you see it in person. The pictures do not do it justice. The same goes for the rear end of the 2010-2011 Mustang....looks a lot better in person (I thought it was hideous in pictures).
I saw it in person and I will agree it looks better in person but it's still pretty ugly.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I bet you will change your opinion once you see it in person. The pictures do not do it justice. The same goes for the rear end of the 2010-2011 Mustang....looks a lot better in person (I thought it was hideous in pictures).

I've seen the coupe in person, and it just affirmed my position. The coupe's belt line is too high, and it causes the rear quarter to look blocky and haunchy. There is just a mass of empty space.

The wagon is nice, but the back just doesn't feel wagon enough for me. It looks more like a "5-door" rather than a wagon. Not that it is all like a focus in any way, but I think the comparison is still semi applicable....

5-door

49392004_Ford_Focus_SVT_5-Door.jpg

Traditional Wagon

v-ford-focus-wagon-2004.jpg

It seems like they are trying to make a wagon to appease the people that want a wagon, but also appease the people that despise the wagon by not making it look overly wagony.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info