đź“° Auto News SPY VIDEO: 2011 BMW M5 prototype at Nordschleife; Video with lots of turbo noise

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I believe there's only speculation at this point but the X5 M and X6 M are 555 horsepower with the twin turbo 4.4 V-8.

I just drove the X5 M, and my notes after driving the SUV went along the lines of "Holy fucking Christ." That thing is insanely quick for what it is.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
previous gen caddy vs next gen bimmer is a fair comparison :rolleyes:
:ford:

Says the guy leg humping the 2009 caddillac versus a 2006 M5. It was ok when you take the brand new cts-v verse the old M5 right? Funny thing is, the old M5 is virtually dead even with the cts-v in every category. Won't be the same when the new M5 is unveiled.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Not doubting the M power, V10 twin turbo or V twin Turbo.....that mother fucker is gonna move......Now price to mod $/power ratio is caddi all the way, and the M5 is gonna prob be over 100k to the 60k Caddie.....and I like the caddie's look better so far....wait til I see the M in person for final judgement.....

Both are bad ass, and Id trade the Jag for either!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info