đź“° Auto News GTR crew (all 3 of you) VIDEO of GT-R race car mule, V-Spec details surface

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
[Source: Autoblog and other sites]

gt-r_vspec_bc_450-op.jpg

We've reported previously on both a club racer and a V-Spec version of the Nissan GT-R, and it's now apparent that they are both very different beasts. The V-Spec variant will be in the same mold as the previous versions offered, with Japan's Best Car citing a 220-pound diet, 30 more horsepower with upgraded binders and suspension components.

The racing version, previously shown in spy shots, is equipped with a full roll cage, a significantly revised suspension and a nice set of Volk TE37s that are also featured in last week's Best Car article.

specsheet.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCcvLmHn9UQ

ZenDex

Jan 29, 2008
i think the people who dont like it are just scared....

Agreed, either your instantly in love....or in some type of denial.

The car is an INCREDIBLE feat of engineering for such a great price. I cant think of any car thats got better bang for the buck and is practically a religion. I also dont care how american or european bias you are, you gotta admit japan got this car right!

Cept a Catheram or other kit car....thoes r like 40 grand and crazy fast in every way, but you cant daily drive it and its not exactly comfortable or stylish. I bet its suicide in the snow, little tiny light weight car like that...

In my opinion, the GT-R is the single best engineered production car on the planet because it is as fast as it is (1/4 and track), grips like it does and weighs what it weighs. What was the last 3800lb car that was in the top 2 around the Ring? The GT-R, because it's the only one. Imagine if there was a Spec Nur version and it was totally stripped out and clocked in at 2.9-3k lbs. That has the potential of being the best supercar, ever.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info