đź“° Auto News F2008

F2008

Jan 5, 2008
829.jpg

right click save as, is that the 08 car for sure?

Definately

not.

From what I understand and from searching around, that is pretty much the 08's car in terms of mechanical, inside, and rough design.
It still has the 07 aero aside from the new front wing.
But even with the old aero, the F2008 has proven to be at least 1 second faster than the F2007, which can be attributed to the mechanical changes they made like the shortening of wheel base, etc...
Only huge aero differences that are noticable is the front wing design, area under the airbox, and the fighter winglets in front of the cockpit are lower.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
These cars are more science than i'll ever understand, i just hate how they have "cost saving" rules. If you want to be the fastest, most technical, leave a small leash for safety, but let the engineers and drivers go mostly all out. F1 definitely makes the Car of Tomorrow look like Model Ts.

StKorn97,

Looks like Ferrari is planning a huge aero package update, including wings, bargeboards and engine cover, is planned for the Circuit de Catalunya test from February 19.

One of the new concepts that will be tried out by Ferrari is an opening on top of the nose - between where the current Fiat and Martini logos are.
The open nose concept would help improve air flow at the front of the car, probably to use the central part of the front wing in a better way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info