Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:run:

[Source: Autoblog]

For the cadre of camera wielding auto spies chasing the 2009 Chevy Camaro, life has just gotten a little bit easier. Mere hours after a new batch of spy showing a camo-covered Camaro hit the interweb, Chevrolet General Manager Ed Peper posted a message to the GM Fastlane Blog declaring that all pre-production Camaros would be stripped of their camouflage from now until production starts. Apparently, Bob Lutz decided that the camo was causing too much interference with cooling and aerodynamic testing and it needed to come off. Since everyone pretty much knows what the Camaro looks like already, it won't make much difference, but here for your edification is the first official pic direct from GM.

camaro_fl.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Haha. I was just coming here to post the same very thing.

Lookin good, that's for sure. Can't wait for more. My money is on another attempt at the GTO, not a T/A, but I won't complain if I"m wrong.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
and quite frankly they'd have to change too much of the new camaro to make it into a t/a...the whole body is just one flowing piece of art....they would risk ruining it if they tried to hack some shit together to make a t/a

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info