đź“° Auto News Grönholm wants to pull a 'Raikkonen'

Chef Ramsay

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2007
This weekend's rally will be the 150th race for Grönholm and the last of his career as he will retire after this season. Although he's 6 points behind in the Championship standings, Grönholm remains confident of winning the title: "It will be very difficult, but I still have a chance. Look what happened in Formula One! I have to depend on others, so I don't feel pressured anymore. It would be very special if after the F1 title, the Rally Championship would also have a Finnish champion."

If Grönholm wants to snatch the title, he has to win at Wales and his rival Loeb can not finish in the top five.

:bowrofl:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
haha, i read about that a few days ago.

if loeb pulls a hamilton it just might happen. :mamoru2:

personally i would love that happen. Fords already got the constructors championship wrapped up. for gronholm to win the title in his last rally ever, would be :bowdown: im gonna miss him and his funny interviews next year

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
w/ gronholm out, the leading finn next year is gonna be jari-matti latvala. hes a good kid, but his face looks like a before picture on an acne infomercial. plus i can actually understand what hes saying, and hes always so happy all the time....

nothing like a typical finn.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Chef Ramsay
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list