đź“° Auto News An Open Letter to Bernie Ecclestone.........................

Chef Ramsay

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2007
from Fisichella :rofl:

Dear Bernie,

I read with interest your interview in Auto Moto und Sport, faithfully published by your own web site. You are the father of Formula One and like a father you have talked about your children, including me.

I wanted to remind you dear daddy, I mean dear Bernie, that I am the one who won the first Grand Prix in Melbourne in 2005 with Renault and therefore I was the one who first discovered the R25 as a winning car.

In the two seasons I spent alongside Alonso, in full agreement with the strategies of my Team, I have contributed to two constructor titles, taking home the fourth place in the drivers’ championship, just like Massa this year.

Given the circumstances I believe I could not do any better. In 2007 Renault promised me a championship winning car, but this has not been the case and for this I did not get demoralized!

Next week, in fact, I will bring my enthusiasm and my experience to Force India, a young team with an “old heart” just like Giancarlo Fisichella who has still some talent to show!

Giancarlo Fisichella.

Chef Ramsay

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2007
oh and might as well dump this here cause its just as useless news:

Hamilton's learner drive though had little to do with his preparations for next year's F1 World Championship and more to do with his celebrity guest slot on Top Gear's 'Star In A Reasonably Price Car'.

The McLaren driver swapped his MP4-22 and its 200mph speeds for a not-so-leisurely drive in a Suzuki Liana around the TV show's test track.

However, everyone needs a bit of help at times and so the mysterious man behind the helmet, The Stig, was on hand to give Hamilton a few driving lessons.

"Lewis was the one everyone wanted to see take to the circuit. He may be a top racing driver, but he had to go around with The Stig first to learn all about the track," a BBC source said.

But as to how fast Hamilton went, Top Gear aren't letting on other than to say: "It was fast as you'd expect. But you'll have to wait and see exactly how fast."

To see Hamilton's lap times you'll need to tune into Top Gear on Sunday at 8pm, where you can also find out how he compared to fellow F1 racer Mark Webber as well as former British drivers Damon Hill and Nigel Mansell.

fucking hamilton has to go and ruin next week's top gear :(...........at least a renault will be there :mamoru:

Chef Ramsay

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2007
_44273054_hamilton_stig270.jpg

that vodaphone jacket is so gay !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Chef Ramsay
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list