Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
most wont care but a) i love reading shit like this and b) good for pagani...since i believe the zonda will no longer be made after next year (i think)

(courtesy of winding road)

zondafhl.jpg

There’s a new king of the Nürburgring Nordschleife, and its name is Zonda F Clubsport.

The unerringly fast Pagani Zonda has taken the title for fastest lap of the Nürburgring in a production car from Porsche’s Carrera GT, pacing the field with a time of 7:27:82, or two-tenth’s of a second quicker than the Porsche around the 14.2 mile track.

Though hardly classic in appearance, the Zonda F gets the new lap record with a classic combination of light weight and huge power; it’s 641 horsepower 7.3-liter V-12 having to move just over 2700 pounds of carbon fiber and rubber. The Clubsport also has the advantage of massive downforce generation to keep it stuck to the rolling face of the Green Hell.

As certain as the sun will rise tomorrow, is the fact that the Zonda will eventually lose its newly earned title to a faster, lighter, more sophisticated car; but for here and now, the hill belongs to Zonda.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mook
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list