The Chicago Garage

The Chicago Garage (https://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/)
-   Auto News Today (https://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/auto-news-today/)
-   -   New rubicon 4 door/zr2 colorado/raptor/loaded tacoma/ power wagon (https://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/auto-news-today/166209-new-rubicon-4-door-zr2-colorado-raptor-loaded-tacoma-power-wagon.html)

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 08:48 AM

New rubicon 4 door/zr2 colorado/raptor/loaded tacoma/ power wagon
 
whatchu pickin' and why

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 08:48 AM

reserving for prices of loaded ones and base models

4 door rubicon base price: 41445
4 door rubicon loaded price: 60725

4 door crew cab zr2 baby dick bed base price: 43495
4 door crew cab zr2 baby dick bed loaded price: 54k ( there are seriously like 38 add on accessories, i added a few of the largest money ones? tough to click all)

4 door crew cab raptor baby dick bed base price: 55840
4 door crew cab raptor baby dick bed loaded price: 78850 (:rofl:)

4 door crew cab trd pro tacoma baby dick bed base price: 45365
4 door crew cab trd pro tacoma baby dick bed loaded price: 51130

4 door crew cab power wagon good bed base price: 53045
4 door crew cab power wagon good bed loaded price: 64290





For the raptor, 802a package is $10k? :rofl: for this:

4.10 Front-Axle w/TORSENģ Differential
10-way Power Driver and Passenger Seats with Heat and Memory
360-degree Camera
B&O PLAY Premium Audio System


big old fuckin K



tacoma barely has any options at all....

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 08:51 AM

sidenote... didn't know the 4 cylinder was an "upgrade" for the new wrangler

:obama:

Bru 11-07-2018 08:54 AM

If price is not a consideration:

1. Raptor
2. Colorado
3. Wrangler
4. Taco

Raptor is the most balanced of capabilities and daily drivability, plus is quick enough to be entertaining on-road and not just off.

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 08:55 AM

youve driven them all right?

have you driven the new 4 banger rubicon?

Chester Copperpot 11-07-2018 08:55 AM

TODAY'S models and prices? I wouldn't touch a Raptor. The things are 69k+ loaded and dealers are being real fucking cunts about them with that extra "fee" because "desired vehicle".

But I echo Bru entirely.

Bru 11-07-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaj Yak (Post 3823620)
youve driven them all right?

have you driven the new 4 banger rubicon?



Not the four. Only the 6. The Wrangler is the last remaining car that still drives like it wants to kill you. Wobbly, top-heavy, skittish. Hilariously unsafe in crash tests. But itís a damn wonder when you take that car where it belongs. Itís a good thing itís so capable.

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:00 AM

i can make a gas zr2 more expensive than a diesel zr2....

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bru (Post 3823624)
Not the four. Only the 6. The Wrangler is the last remaining car that still drives like it wants to kill you. Wobbly, top-heavy, skittish. Hilariously unsafe in crash tests. But itís a damn wonder when you take that car where it belongs. Itís a good thing itís so capable.

this sounds fun

Ryan02Stang 11-07-2018 09:01 AM

I'd have to go Raptor if money was no object. The Raptor is a perfect blend of it all in my opinion.

The problem is they are $69k IF you can get a dealer to agree to not mark them up (which is possible but difficult), but then, if you're financing, you're fucked. Loaded up F-150 non-Raptor you can get 0% for 60-72 months. Raptor does not qualify for any kind of nice financing either, so you end up paying interest on your monster purchase. Have to pay cash IMO.

Tough to drop $70k cash!

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:05 AM

huh

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:06 AM

so if anyone spends any money on interest on a new car loan they are dumb?

ilikemtb999 11-07-2018 09:06 AM

I’d go diesel Colorado zr2 and swap out the bumpers. Can you get a crew cab “long bed”?

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:06 AM

can not get a crew long bed

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:07 AM

zr2 applies for 0 percent financing so i guess it wins

close the thread boys.

Chester Copperpot 11-07-2018 09:09 AM

I've seen a couple ZR2s around here. They're good looking small trucks. Would Baja 1000 one

Ryan02Stang 11-07-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaj Yak (Post 3823631)
so if anyone spends any money on interest on a new car loan they are dumb?

Never said dumb. I personally can't justify paying interest on an expensive car. I get it in cases of buying a $25k car, I couldn't do it on a $70k vehicle. Just me.

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:13 AM

1.99 % on a 60 month loan of 70k costs 3500 bucks.


MEH

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:14 AM

WELP JUST BUILT A RAPTOR NEARLY WORTH 80K

dear god. :rofl:

Chester Copperpot 11-07-2018 09:16 AM

It's fucking stupid. My fully loaded first one was 52 OTD.

Fucking 80k

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaj Yak (Post 3823613)
reserving for prices of loaded ones and base models

4 door rubicon base price: 41445
4 door rubicon loaded price: 60725

4 door crew cab zr2 baby dick bed base price: 43495
4 door crew cab zr2 baby dick bed loaded price: 54k ( there are seriously like 38 add on accessories, i added a few of the largest money ones? tough to click all)

4 door crew cab raptor baby dick bed base price: 55840
4 door crew cab raptor baby dick bed loaded price: 78850 (:rofl:)

4 door crew cab trd pro tacoma baby dick bed base price: 45365
4 door crew cab trd pro tacoma baby dick bed loaded price: 51130





For the raptor, 802a package is $10k? :rofl: for this:

4.10 Front-Axle w/TORSENģ Differential
10-way Power Driver and Passenger Seats with Heat and Memory
360-degree Camera
B&O PLAY Premium Audio System


big old fuckin K



tacoma barely has any options at all....


pricing added.




so basically... base raptor, vs completely LOADED zr2 colorado... same money...

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:24 AM

things i learned building these...

it's a shame all the "offroad packages" are baby dick beds for full door crew cab's.

tacoma/zr2 have accessories available out the ass... like cleaning kits, oil fill cap covers, air filters, different running board options, etc.

10k for the one package on the raptor is nuts.

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bru (Post 3823618)
If price is not a consideration:

1. Raptor
2. Colorado
3. Wrangler
4. Taco

Raptor is the most balanced of capabilities and daily drivability, plus is quick enough to be entertaining on-road and not just off.

@Bru, now say price is consideration... what you think?

EmersonHart13 11-07-2018 09:37 AM

Ram Power Wagon or no?

Yaj Yak 11-07-2018 09:37 AM

oh solid addition ill edit


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.