Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Does that mean I can get any of these for cheap?

I'll take the Porsche SUV. Turbo S model please.

the only thing that i dont love about the cayenne's is they are thirsty

but i mean, decent power, full time awd, 5k+ lbs... yeah they are going to be thirsty.

just sucks that they are similar in size to a new CRV getting less than half the mpg.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Lincoln's are great used buys.

They come with higher quality interiors than the Ford's they're based on, come with tons of standard features, and maintenance is cheap because they're Fords with nice leather. They depreciate like mad, so you get a lot for your money on the used market.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I was pitching flex to sister in law with kids that doesn't want traditional suv and would prefer a large wagon that we don't really get here in the ole USofA.

The looks are really love it or hate it. But if you want an alternative to a traditional SUV or van, they are great. They are uber expensive new, but used you can get a decent deal on one. The EcoBoost's are fun and all, and really don't give up much in mileage over NA, but for a family hauler, the EcoBoost is not entirely necessary, especially since they like premium gas (although it is not required.)

They are great trip cars. The can fit a whole bunch of stuff, are quiet and comfy. You definitely don't get that high off the ground feeling, that people like.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
The looks are really love it or hate it. But if you want an alternative to a traditional SUV or van, they are great. They are uber expensive new, but used you can get a decent deal on one. The EcoBoost's are fun and all, and really don't give up much in mileage over NA, but for a family hauler, the EcoBoost is not entirely necessary, especially since they like premium gas (although it is not required.)

They are great trip cars. The can fit a whole bunch of stuff, are quiet and comfy. You definitely don't get that high off the ground feeling, that people like.

She wants third row for car pooling but doesn't want an SUV. So options are almost nil at that point. I think the flex looks way more giant wagon than SUV even though I acknowledge it is an SUV. I think it doesn't look wagon enough for her though.

We'll see. She doesn't need to buy just kind of browsing for now....

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
She wants third row for car pooling but doesn't want an SUV. So options are almost nil at that point. I think the flex looks way more giant wagon than SUV even though I acknowledge it is an SUV. I think it doesn't look wagon enough for her though.

We'll see. She doesn't need to buy just kind of browsing for now....

For insurance purposes, it's considered a van :tmyk:

But yeah, I'd consider it more wagon than SUV

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info