2019 Mustang Shelby GT500

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
This GT500 best have the greatest suspension money can buy along with a good diet if it wants to touch a ZL1 1LE....... Good luck beating it performance per dollar too.

As much as Id like to likie this car its taken too long and got lost along the way while being left in the dust for dead by GM honestly.

The ZL1 1LE is a bad car and GM hit it out of the park. I’ve read a few articles that allude to it being faster than the C7 Z around the track. Maybe that’s why GM is going mid engine for the C8.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
The ZL1 1LE is a bad car and GM hit it out of the park. I’ve read a few articles that allude to it being faster than the C7 Z around the track. Maybe that’s why GM is going mid engine for the C8.

Indeed the C7 has been in trouble for a while IMO especially when the 6th gen Camaro came out and made more HP than a Stingray :rofl:

And the ZL1 1LE without the cooling issues either. The ZL1 1LE is THEE benchmark for a "pony" car period. Dodge and Ford just dont have anything close. Ill be impressed if the GT500 can match or best the ZL1 1LE. However I feel like alot of people are about to be let down.

Want straight line go Demon
Want everything else go ZL1 1LE
Want something that isnt as ugly and sounds glorious go GT350 :rofl:

(my personal pick is still GT350)

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Man is it a good time to be car fans.

It almost makes me wonder if we're at the peak? When does it end before some new regulations come along that shutdown the horsepower wars or disrupt the industry entirely? With the news of an electric Mach 1 coming, I have a feeling the internal combustion engine is on its way out the door :(

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
It almost makes me wonder if we're at the peak? When does it end before some new regulations come along that shutdown the horsepower wars or disrupt the industry entirely? With the news of an electric Mach 1 coming, I have a feeling the internal combustion engine is on its way out the door :(

Thought I heard hybrid for the Mach?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info