The Bullitt is back

keitho64

Regular
Jan 18, 2017
SW Burbs
So it is official the Bullitt will he made again.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jalopn...litt-is-real-and-it-looks-perf-1822071979/amp

My son has a 2001 Bullitt with an IRS swap and we love the car.

When the Bullitt came out in 2001 I really wanted one but wasn’t able to do it. I was glad when he picked his up. With the IRS done it handles amazing.

I’m curious how the new Bullitt will be. The new Coyote motor is strong and likes to rev. I’m anxious to see it in person.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
zotwmbanhgj970rslpqn.jpg

xywnhuliwbumfbzfbaim.jpg

jccy0szzzyqatzdr2qed.jpg

fnkvtqctlpsirjhn2lwl.jpg

rmcz4tw9ozji4dqcnkus.jpg

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Author of the article, Andrew Collins, doesn’t like the “gun sight” looking horn? Ha, eat dick.

No shit right? What a tool.

Any details on packaging or pricing? I was hoping this would be something that would be available in an "enthusiast" type trim with cloth Recaros, basic interior/instrumentation/feature package, etc... if desired. Heck, even base brakes would be fine. I hope it's not all loaded up with mandatory features and a giant price tag, but I don't think I'm going to be in the market for it anyway... I had really been looking forward to whether or not they'd do this, and I really want to jump on board, but I just don't think it's going to happen. Bummer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.