Awesome.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2

dekoatekrl6d5khan9zh.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ECwX7Dl0c

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I recently bought a small F1 Lego car and found it extremely calming to build, requiring just enough attention to distract from work without the controller-throwing tantrums that come with "unwinding" from playing video games. It made me want to buy some of the bigger, more complicated sets like the Porsche.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I got the lego raptor and trailer with the hotrod on it and a blue lego mustang too. wish i could find all the parts to make the mustang all yellow like mine. :s00ls:

my mom still has a gigantic 50 gallon rubbermaid tub full of my legos from growing up.

Pro tip lay a blanket down then dump the tub of legos out..... :rofl:

And most of all there is no worse pain than the wrath of stepping on a lego barefoot.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
If I didnt fear Hobbes the destroyer knocking it over, I'd love to spend the mega bucks on one of the giant star wars sets.

I love Lego's, so every year my wife gets me a Lego Star Wars set, I ran out of room for all of them as I don't want to take them apart. I think the Death Star is the last on the list to acquire.

I would probably cry like a baby if I had to put some of the bigger more technical ones back together after shattering like the Porsche in this video.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Legos are cool.

I recall and perhaps Legos still has it on its website. You could go on and design you own Lego kit and they'd ship you all the blocks.

If that's too much. You could order other custom kits others had designed.

Love Legos. We still have all ours from when I was a kid and we have my daughters.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info