2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Spy Shots

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Jeep's big makeover is getting closer to fruition.

We’re pretty sure the JL will come with one of three engine options: A gas V-6, the 3.0L EcoDiesel V-6, and a turbocharged I-4, possibly displacing 2.0L. Transmission choices are likely to be an eight-speed automatic, and six-speed manual. The diesel will likely be automatic-only. Although well-cladded, these spy shots reveal a few more details. Validating the screenshots leaked out of a dealer meeting, it appears the JL will get LED strip driving lights in the front, flanking the traditional seven-slot vertical grille and round headlights.

Around back, there’s a little flap lifted revealing a backup camera that appears to be nested in the middle of the fullsize spare tire. To the relief of Wrangler loyalists everywhere, it appears that front and rear solid axles are present and accounted for. The rake of the front windshield appears to be slightly more angled than before, but still decidedly upright.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...ler-jl-inches-closer-to-production/ar-AAnkuYh

AAnkzZL.img

AAnkrvU.img

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
If you say so.

I just sold my 1995 Blazer and 2006 Mustang last year, both driven in winters with no rust. I still have my 2002 Mustang, driven in winters, with no rust.

I must just be lucky.

if i say so? :rofl:

ANYTHING in this area could be rusted quite badly after 10-11 years. without a doubt.

you probably had the only 1995 blazer remaining, with no rust, did you sell it at barret jackson?

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
if i say so? :rofl:

ANYTHING in this area could be rusted quite badly after 10-11 years. without a doubt.

you probably had the only 1995 blazer remaining, with no rust, did you sell it at barret jackson?

Sold it on Craigslist. Was a hell of a beater...but no rust.

This Jeep I was fixing, rusting on the windshield hinges, all along the lower side of the body, rear "trunk" door. Just terrible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info