Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
[MENTION=5219]ZXMustang[/MENTION]

u-mad-o.gif

You said you want blower on your Challenger... You will be mad as hell when you are paying out the ass for a Blower kit to be installed...:io:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
[MENTION=5219]ZXMustang[/MENTION]

u-mad-o.gif

You said you want blower on your Challenger... You will be mad as hell when you are paying out the ass for a Blower kit to be installed...:io:

http://www.highhorseperformance.com/Procharger_HO_Supercharger_Tuner_Kit_2015_2016_p/1dg505-sci.htm

El oh EL you mean like this $5500 complete bolton procharger kit that I'll install in my garage over the winter? You mean mad like that? lol please. I KNEW someone would go here about me being "mad". On no planet was I going to get another mustang unless I was going to wait for a loaded 2018. And even then, they are fugly and not worth the wait. I already waited 2.5 years, whats another 6 months. No need tho. I got what I wanted. And right now I dont need a blower. But when I do, you can be assured I will earn some major rewards with my CC for it.

Y'all are cray cray.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
latest

I'm done here.... :rofl: you should've bought [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] s car :io:

Makes NO sense at all but it's cool man. It's all about giving me shit I get it. But nobody going to get to me, or make me feel anything but elated at my purchase. It's the perfect car for me. This stripper mustang + boost deal has been around for a long time and if I had wanted one, I'd have gotten one. But anyway.

:bigthumb:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
It's been out for a little over a year with the blower, but this turbo deal the first one was just finished on Friday so it hasn't been around long, you don't have to get a stripped car just most the people interested in the deal buy stripped cars, if it was going to be my only car I'd probably get a loaded one

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Makes NO sense at all but it's cool man. It's all about giving me shit I get it. But nobody going to get to me, or make me feel anything but elated at my purchase. It's the perfect car for me. This stripper mustang + boost deal has been around for a long time and if I had wanted one, I'd have gotten one. But anyway.

:bigthumb:

You're the one being all defensive bruh.. Of course I am just playin around. But instead of dissing it, you could've just said...

not_even_mad.gif

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Yeah but you attacked the car that this thread is about instead of saying you are not even mad... Not a good deal at all... just stop...:rofl:

I said carry on and I am done here in separate post's but you just keep on going...:io:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Yeah but you attacked the car that this thread is about instead of saying you are not even mad... Not a good deal at all... just stop...:rofl:

I said carry on and I am done here in separate post's but you just keep on going...:io:

Attacked the car? Lol man you are really reaching now. Did you put this kit together for the dealer or something? Sounds like analache. But que someone else to step in and back you or rationalize the shots you took at me. Then the bandwagon can board, and we will have ourselves a ball game. Ugh. Another thread I have to unsub from.

Next.

BigJohnson

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2013
I'm the total opposite. I want all the toys and tech and I still want it to be fast. Doesn't need to run 9's, but someday it will run 10s. And doing that in a full weight challenger is going to feel great. Especially when I install the blower kit myself. I'm excited.

Reading this whole thread just makes me think you are extremely butt hurt you didn't see this before making your purchase.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Reading this whole thread just makes me think you are extremely butt hurt you didn't see this before making your purchase.

I cant imagine in the whole wide world why on earth you would think that. Joe Myers Ford in TX has been doing this for like two years. I knew about it and quickly decided back then that I was not in love with the new mustang and didnt want another stripper car like the last 2014 300a car I just had. This is just another poor attempt to try and bait me into some sort of hot headed iwar.

This article is from last may. This is not a new concept. Just new that a different dealer is trying to crack you on a car for sticker and labor, and using a hellion kit instead of the Roush kit.

More 727 Horsepower Mustangs To Be Had At Joe Myers Ford

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Its simply amazing the extent some of you will go to give me shit nowadays. You'd think by now, you all would know that Im not going to do what I used to do anymore. People can change. Just because I dont think this mustang is a good deal, does not give anyone the right to name call me or make up these ridiculous claims that Im "butt hurt" or something. To me this makes you people look extremely jealous. Its sad really. Grown men acting like this in any capacity.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I'm sure they have a package price for the boost parts/labor. Negotiate the car to invoice pricing, apply any incentives, and then add price of labor/parts for their boost package. I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to negotiate...

Unless they require you to pay msrp for the car to get the supercharger or TT package.

PM me when you start your car bought hype thread. Any of you. Lets get some of these bought.

Meanwhile, I'll try to keep the blood coming from my hurt ass, from staining my heated and cooled suede scat pack seats as I cry onto my heated steering wheel. I hope someday in the next 36 months when my car is paid off, and I decide to buy another car, that maybe it will actually be something that not only I love but that TCG will love and finally accept me as a human. One can dream right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info