challenger demon hellcat dickfor posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
It's a car website, and talking politics is getting more and more painful by the minute. Need something else to bitch and moan about. If we all could only argue around cars we could afford, it would be a fairly boring place. The internet is built on keyboard racers

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And I'll say again, if you guys are sick of a certain type of posting activity on the site, be part of the solution. Create new threads. Bump old ones. Post whore elsewhere.

Dont use the excuse "I dont make threads because it wont get read". I've made 1000s of threads, you think they all got action? God no. Just make em and see what happens.

Also, we all realize this site has definitely moved from being a dedicated car site. The member demo has aged to the point where cars arent the primary hobby. So its going to be a catch all site...and right now the hotness is Trump (for better or worse).

I urge you guys, however, to provide more content if youre tired of whats on here right now :hs:

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
And I'll say again, if you guys are sick of a certain type of posting activity on the site, be part of the solution. Create new threads. Bump old ones. Post whore elsewhere.

Dont use the excuse "I dont make threads because it wont get read". I've made 1000s of threads, you think they all got action? God no. Just make em and see what happens.

Also, we all realize this site has definitely moved from being a dedicated car site. The member demo has aged to the point where cars arent the primary hobby. So its going to be a catch all site...and right now the hotness is Trump (for better or worse).

I urge you guys, however, to provide more content if youre tired of whats on here right now :hs:

but, but, but, that would require effort on my part........:s00ls:

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007

K,bai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info