Useless Ridgeline Thread Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I had no idea trucks could be homosexual

They can't, but if they could, the new Ridgeline would be the Richard Simmons of automobiles. Even gayer than a Prius...

gay.JPG

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
i would have gone 3/4 ton too had i found a clean one that i wanted.

relax i'm fucking with you KJ, I stand by my statement it's not worth the money same as the Colorado or Canyon, If they were discounted $10k like the Silverado and I could've gotten a cloth seat 4x4 moderately equipped Colorado for $20k, I probably would've done it.

As far as the Honda goes, meh. to each their own some dudes like tits and some dudes like balls, who am I to judge. :io:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
relax i'm fucking with you KJ, I stand by my statement it's not worth the money same as the Colorado or Canyon, If they were discounted $10k like the Silverado and I could've gotten a cloth seat 4x4 moderately equipped Colorado for $20k, I probably would've done it.

As far as the Honda goes, meh. to each their own some dudes like tits and some dudes like balls, who am I to judge. :io:

PIPE DOWN V6 GUY.

we'll tell you when it's your turn.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Only thing I'm getting from this thread is people are comparing the ridgeline to every truck and those that don't like the ridgeline (except the ones going out of their way to say its a girl car) are attacked.

I like the new accords and civics styling a lot. Not a fan of the looks of the ridgeline but appreciate its capabilities and potential for a great DD.

What ever happened to liking what you like without assholes coming In to say it's shit. Who cares what people think about what you like and spend your money on.
Ask the people using homosexuality as an insult every chance they get :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info