1st 1LE Camaros coming in.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Personally I would have walked from that deal. With that damage, I'd be scared of some underlying damage.

That wouldn't bother me at all. Sure, I'd demand it be fixed. But its a easily replaceable part that isn't painted.

Aside from wait time for shipping and installation by the dealer its something that won't devalue the car at all.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
That wouldn't bother me at all. Sure, I'd demand it be fixed. But its a easily replaceable part that isn't painted.

Aside from wait time for shipping and installation by the dealer its something that won't devalue the car at all.

You don't need to demand for to be repaired the transport co has ins and they pay right away. All of our gt350 delivered the splitter comes inside the car and during pdi I do not have them installed until the customer buys the gt350. in case the car is being transported out of state.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
You don't need to demand for to be repaired the transport co has ins and they pay right away. All of our gt350 delivered the splitter comes inside the car and during pdi I do not have them installed until the customer buys the gt350. in case the car is being transported out of state.

I would guess that until the car is actually on the ground any damage found from loading/unloading is something the carrier's insurance would cover as it was still in the carrier's possession.

But thats a guess, you would know for sure being your daily business with cars coming off trucks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info