Jaguar XF Sportbrake

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
And we won't get it. Wagon fail in the US sucks.

:dnc:

pnrgqengb4mhwpkgtapi.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
WELL HOLD ON THERE PROFESSOR.

Motor Trend confirmed with Jaguar's North American CEO, Joe Eberhardt, that the upcoming XF Sportbrake will be available in the U.S. The XF Sportbrake is expected to make its debut at an auto show next year, but Jaguar has yet to specify which show, and when it'll go on sale.

Eberhardt told Motor Trend that the XF Sportbrake will be offered with engines from Jaguar's new Ingenium family, which currently consist of gas- and diesel-powered 2.0-liter four-cylinders. It's expected Jaguar will soon offer a 3.0-liter straight-six to replace its current 3.0-liter V6, so perhaps that engine will find its way into the Sportbrake too.

Jaguar is also rumored to be considering a V8-powered XF Sportbrake tuned by its SVR division, which we sincerely hope will come to the States. A British alternative to the Mercedes-AMG E63 Wagon would be much appreciated.

Jaguar has to assume the XF Sportbrake won't be a big seller in the U.S., but there is a fervent subset of car buyers who absolutely adore station wagons. That's the main reason why Mercedes continues to bring the E-Class Wagon to the U.S., and likely why Volvo is readying the V90 for these shores.

In any case, we're happy. We'll take one with a V8, please.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Whats the hefty price going to be?

Current XF Sedan starts at $48k, heads to $66k.

So I imagine a 68-69k for a top of the line Sportbrake.

Edit, I just maxed a sedan out. Too rich for my blood.

YOUR XF S
3.0 Liter V6 380 HP Supercharged Engine All Wheel Drive
Base MSRP $65,700
Configured options: $15,355
Delivery and Destination charge $995

TOTAL MSRP $82,050Âą

I would take CTS-V Wagon over this though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info