Chris Evans leaves 'Top Gear' after five episodes

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
And he gone . Yah!!!! LOL. He really was terrible.

The BBC is understood to be negotiating with former Friends star LeBlanc – thought to be keen to remain on the show – for a second series. The details and success of those negotiations are not yet known. Last month, it was reported LeBlanc threatened to quit if Evans did not go. The BBC declined to confirm those reports.

AAi50uX.img

Chris Evans leaves 'Top Gear' after five episodes

One of Top Gear's new hosts has left the show after five episodes.
British TV personality and producer Chris Evans announced Monday he's departing the popular auto show. "Stepping down from Top Gear," he tweeted. "Gave it my best shot but sometimes that's not enough. The team are beyond brilliant, I wish them all the best."
"Chris is stepping down from his duties on Top Gear," the BBC said in a statement. "He says he gave it his best shot doing everything he could to make the show a success. He firmly believes that the right people remain, on both the production team and presenting team to take the show forward and make it the hit we want it to be."
"I have never worked with a more committed and driven team than the team I have worked with over the last twelve months," Evans added in a statement of his own, via the BBC. "I feel like my standing aside is the single best thing I can now do to help the cause. I remain a huge fan of the show, always have been, always will be. I will continue to focus on my radio show and the allied events that it encompasses."

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Wiki says he was the highest paid UK entertainer in 2000 at the age of 34 . He likes pulling his boner out in front of staff and business people at meetings and thinks it's ok Lol . Dude is sick in the head.

How about top gear hire some real drivers .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info