2016 Ford Focus RS sells for $550,000

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Just thought all your Ford fan boys would enjoy this. Yep it was for charity but still cool.
2016 FORD FOCUS RS

Custon_Focus_RS_Barrett_Jackson_Side_800.jpg

Ford Motor Company will auction a custom 2016 Ford Focus RS for charity at the 45th Anniversary Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction in Scottsdale, Arizona. All proceeds will benefit JDRF, the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes research. JDRF has invested nearly $2 billion in research over the past 45 years and is sponsoring scientific research in 17 countries worldwide. Live coverage of the auction of the Focus RS will air on Velocity on Saturday, Jan. 30, at approximately 7:30 p.m.

Officially unveiled at the 2015 New York auto show, this all-new 2016 Ford Focus RS marks the first time this legendary car has been offered in North America. Taking years of Ford performance and engineering to the next level, the Focus RS makes use of advanced performance features and selectable drive modes - including industry-first drift mode as well as launch control. The Focus RS features a 2.3-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder EcoBoost engine that sends 350hp and 350 ft/lbs of torque to all four wheels. The 2016 RS features a set of 19" wrapped in performance Michelin Super Sport Summer Tires, a unique RS front fascia and grille, rear styling which includes a re-designed rear-wing for added down force as well as a unique RS sport exhaust with dual bright tips. Completing the aggressive look of the Focus RS are unique headlights and fog lamps.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
The one that drove across the block was stealth gray. And wow I like that color.

I did a brief poll on the ST forums and I think Stealth Grey might end up actually being the most popular color. I would have thought Nitrous Blue would be, but the majority of people picked Stealth Gray first, followed by shadow black. White will likely be the rarest color.

My RS is Stealth Gray. And I think it looks awesome in that color. It also helps that I saw that color in person.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info