287 hp mini vans with 9 speeds

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
This is going to be much like when Ford renamed the Taurus the "Five Hundred" and the wagon version of that "Freestyle" .. and then a few years later, after sales plummeted, they brought back the Taurus name and it sold more because it was recognizable.

Minivans aren't failing for any reason other than the stigma of "It's a minivan" and every soccer mom wants a car now or an SUV / Crossover.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I will never forget the time this past summer I was driving a rented Infiniti Q50 with my trans in the trunk out to Fort wayne with a buddy and one of these kept up with us until they hit their fuel cut at 130. :rofl:

kia-sedona-876.jpg

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Not to mention that you just can't beat Toyota at making a minivan. America may have invented the minivan, but Toyota perfected it....then offered it at a cheaper price.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with that as both the odyssey and town and country are better than the sienna. In fact my wife said if we ever need a minivan, she wants an odyssey.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info