Fisker trying to come back with vette motor .

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Fisker is such a cluster fuck. There's already a Chinese company trying to resurrect the brand and they took the only thing people recognized (the name) and changed it to Karma. So now they'll be selling the Karma... Karma? Whatever.

So in addition to that Henrik Fisker is going to build a version of the Karma with an engine?

What about the fact that electric or not, this car was such a pile of shit to drive and had the interior room of a Fiero?

I love Bob Lutz but either dude is signed on as a minority stake holder just so they have his name attached to it or he's going loopy in his old age. You can't throw an LSx in any old pile of shit and expect it to be great. See case file FZ12-GRANDPRIXGXP-12323572 for more details.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Fisker is such a cluster fuck. There's already a Chinese company trying to resurrect the brand and they took the only thing people recognized (the name) and changed it to Karma. So now they'll be selling the Karma... Karma? Whatever.

So in addition to that Henrik Fisker is going to build a version of the Karma with an engine?

What about the fact that electric or not, this car was such a pile of shit to drive and had the interior room of a Fiero?

I love Bob Lutz but either dude is signed on as a minority stake holder just so they have his name attached to it or he's going loopy in his old age. You can't throw an LSx in any old pile of shit and expect it to be great. See case file FZ12-GRANDPRIXGXP-12323572 for more details.

to be fair id bet even the bean counters know by now that it wasnt the engine that was the problem....it was the 65e

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
The Fisker name sounds sellable to me. The ring of it . But i guess Destino and Force 1 it is. Anyways , they should make models from $49,000 through 70k so people would buy them .

It really sounds like the company is going for a very high end and history making type feeling .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info