Orange Singer Porsche.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
No doubt right, I find myself more and more dreaming of a manual, high revving 600ish HP NA V8 car in a gutted light f body or mustang.

Gut the interior, delete the radio I'll listen to the engine. Roll up windows, manual locks don't care, Toss out the ABS, Airbags, and anything else that's not related to the engine or trans. Make it as light as possible with some great brakes and a good set of coilovers.

May not be the fastest thing on the road but manual, light, 8kish rpm.

600hp NA LS Fbody or 600hp NA Coyote in a 94-98 mustang would be great!

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I love it so much

2195fe67ff7095ebdb811816b4f678f6.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
These cars have been posted on here before. They are breath taking for sure. So many big changes, they use the cheaper 964 and change the body style, but the small changes are what really stand out. Like new lights not having any screw holes or anything to distract you when looking at them. The interiors are on another level. Plus now they have the 4.0L motor available as well. Improving the power to weight ratio even more. Such a classic look with modern touches making it hard to look away from these cars.

Gorgeous car. But why is there two gas pedals?
It's just the design of the single pedal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info