Owners Complain Ferrari F12 Is Too Fast

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Honestly could be to fast of a car I hate to say it. If I could use forza as an example (I know it's simulated) but when I use my 458 italia stock the car is amazing, perfect in the corners, great shifts etc. but when I upgraded it a little bit. Tune, intake, injectors, exhaust and block the entire car changed. I started entering corners way to fast, sliding around more, acceleration was harder to put to the ground around corners. It completely ruined the car

So I guess the same could be said for real life. Throw to much at a car and it becomes overbearing especially in corners. Straight line could be amazing but that's not what ferrari's are made for

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I had no idea this car was a thing. I was at CVS probably 6 months ago and Rob Dyrdek was in line with me. We end up leaving at the same time and he hops into an F12 and OMG, the sound. The sounds. I'd buy one just to have my neighbor sit in the driveway and rev it up.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
too much power?

problem solved.
et_street_radial_a.jpg

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Why build 799 of them? For fucks sake just make 800! This just proves beyond a doubt, performance numbers on cars this expensive are for the buyers bragging rights only.

If I remember correctly from when the Enzo came out, Ferrari does this thing where they figure out how many people are in the market for the car and produce one less.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
If I remember correctly from when the Enzo came out, Ferrari does this thing where they figure out how many people are in the market for the car and produce one less.

Yeah, except for the F40 where they thought they might produce a certain number, but weren't going to cap it, and didn't when the orders kept rolling in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info