TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
No fair looking at the photo name.

2017-buick-lacrosse-spied-in-china-photo-gallery_6.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Looks like a GM infotainment setup. Combine that with the Chinese lettering and they have a big boner for Buick and the fact that the question seems to be asked in a way to get people to suggest much nicer brands so that you can then come in and tell us it's a cheaper brand I'm going to go with Buick!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
2017 Buick LaCrosse

From the side profile, the China-spec 2017 Buick LaCrosse is a smooth operator with a slender body thanks to the slim glasshouse and low roofline.

Around the rear of the LaCrosse, the sheet metal gets even better, thanks to carefully sculpted elements. An interesting detail is shape of the taillamps, resembling an L. At the front, the trademark Buick waterfall grille is the dominant design cue, visually enhanced by an Audi-like front splitter. The headlamp clusters, on the other hand, have slim chances of winning any beauty contest...

...In terms of drivetrain, the outgoing 3.6-liter V6 and lazy slushbox are going to be discontinued with the arrival of the 2017 Buick LaCrosse. In their place we expect GM to offer a front- and all-wheel drive chassis married to an all-new 9-speed automatic connected to the 3.6L LGX V6 used by the 2016 model year Cadillac ATS, CTS, and CT6, as well as the sixth-gen Chevrolet Camaro. Rumor has it a 2.0 turbocharged four-cylinder motor with 275 HP and 295 lb-ft (400 Nm) could act as the entry-level engine.

2017 Buick LaCrosse Spied in China - Photo Gallery - autoevolution

2017-buick-lacrosse-spied-in-china-photo-gallery_7.jpg

2017-buick-lacrosse-spied-in-china-photo-gallery_1.jpg

2017-buick-lacrosse-spied-in-china-photo-gallery_2.jpg

2017-buick-lacrosse-spied-in-china-photo-gallery_5.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Looks like a GM infotainment setup. Combine that with the Chinese lettering and they have a big boner for Buick and the fact that the question seems to be asked in a way to get people to suggest much nicer brands so that you can then come in and tell us it's a cheaper brand I'm going to go with Buick!

Ha Ha! Mike, you are thinking way too deeply on this one. I just thought Buick has come a long way from the days of the grandpa bench interiors. AWD and 335 hp sound good for a moderately priced LaCrosse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info