2016 Mustang Build and price is up - Include GT350R

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
oh and if anyone cares, i'll take this please.

vehicle.png

GT with GTperformance package, cloth recaro's, black painted roof, in magnetic, 3.73 rear, spoiler delete.

k thanks bye.

$38,280

vehicle.png

vehicle.png

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
what's tough to me, is the 2016 camaro interior is fucking sweet.... even at the "entry-level v8" category...

mustang
vehicle.png

camaro (in case you couldn't tell) :rofl:

iofextension

That picture of the Mustang interior is the base level, which is substantially cheaper than the base model level Camaro. But the Camaro interior still looks a little nicer than the GT Premium interiors.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That picture of the Mustang interior is the base level, which is substantially cheaper than the base model level Camaro. But the Camaro interior still looks a little nicer than the GT Premium interiors.

entry level v8 is what i said though...

both those cars would be around 38k....

both cloth interiors, both lowest end stereo packages etc...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The base model GT went up $5k?!?! The 2015 base GT was only $32-33k.

is anyone buying a gt without a gt performance package? because that to me would be ridiculous...

GT Performance Package includes:

• Strut-tower Brace
• Larger Radiator
• Unique Chassis Tuning
• Upsized Rear Sway Bar
• Heavy-Duty Front Springs
• K-Brace
• Brembo™ 6-Piston Front Brake Calipers with Larger Rotors
• 19 X 9-inch (F) 19” X9.5” (R)Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels (Summer Tires Only)
• Unique Stability Control, EPAS & ABS Tuning
• 3.73 TORSEN® Rear Axle
• Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
• Spoiler Delete

that brings the price up to 35,500... it's a steal for what you get in that package... and then recaro's are basically necessary too and those are 1600 bucks.

(cloth at that)

im just saying to get a mustang where I, (or probably the general buying public would want it)... MSRP will be around 38k or so give or take slightly... and at that pricepoint, from the online internet photographs here we have to identify, the camaro edges out the mustang on the interior aspect.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
is anyone buying a gt without a gt performance package? because that to me would be ridiculous...

that brings the price up to 35,500... it's a steal for what you get in that package... and then recaro's are basically necessary too and those are 1600 bucks.

(cloth at that)

im just saying to get a mustang where I, (or probably the general buying public would want it)... MSRP will be around 38k or so give or take slightly... and at that pricepoint, from the online internet photographs here we have to identify, the camaro edges out the mustang on the interior aspect.

I didn't care for the performance package. The only thing I would have liked would have been the 3.73 diff. And from what Joe said, most people didn't think the Recaro's were worth the extra money compared to the stock seats.

And if you look at the majority of the 2015 5.0's on the street, they are not the performance package. I would say the majority are not. But that's just personal preference.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I didn't care for the performance package. The only thing I would have liked would have been the 3.73 diff. And from what Joe said, most people didn't think the Recaro's were worth the extra money compared to the stock seats.

And if you look at the majority of the 2015 5.0's on the street, they are not the performance package. I would say the majority are not. But that's just personal preference.

i guess what im saying though, to even get the updated interior, with a v8, you are going to be at or about 36,300 MSRP to be on par with the camaro's base v8 interior. then the camaro becomes a lil easier to swallow... as well as the challenger at about the same price for a 485hp one...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info