Mach 1's are coming....... And a facelift.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Fords gonna need a face lift after the 6th gen Camaro vs. Mustang comparisons come out.......

LOL they will likely need that Mach1 to compete with the SS too.....

The '15 Mustang is much better looking than the '16 Camaro. It's pretty much a fact...

And wait till the Camaro actually comes out till you start spewing performance claims:ford:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
i have no idea what i want. thought of c5z's 5.0 mustangs who knows whatever else.....

i personally dont like the new 15 mustang bodystyle amd prefer the simplicity of the gm engines but i do like the 14 body style mustangs and cant deny the coyote is a damn good engine.

i still do however think as ive stated 28586837265858 times if indeed the 6th gen SS is faster and lighter as claimed than the 5th gen 1LE the current gen 15 + mustang 5.0 will be having some issues. cant wait for the comparison tests.

as for a brand new 6th gen highly doubt it for the simple fact i dont see myself ever eating the cost of a brand new anything when i can buy one 1 or 2 years old for a hell of a lot less.

i still think everything brand new is disgustingnly over priced compared to what they go for with light miles on them say under 30k miles or so.

so please someone go buy a 6th gen 8 speed SS and sell it to me after 1 year lol!! i dont care what color or interior or any other options. just 8 speed SS thats it..........

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
I can afford one and I still won't buy one new, as tempting as it is. I even kicked the idea around but can't bring myself to do it for a couple reasons. The '15 Stang has grown on me A LOT. I can't buy a first year remodel. Never liked the 5th gen looks. I'm a GM guy as well.

That being said, it's hard to spend 40-50k on a new car when there's a ton of 1-2 year old options where you can get so much more car for your $$ and you won't take as big a hit on depreciation.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
^^^^^ even the PM's to beast about the 5.0 coyote that pratt used to own is much more appealing than the ugly ass 2015 honda accord looking abortion ford calls the new mustang.....

ohh and thing has a price tag under 25k and would stomp all over a 16 ss.

as much car for the money is the goal aka value for my dollar not whoopdie doo i got a fresh new 16 SS and a 40k fucking bank note on it........

now correct me if im wrong but 16 SS money is easily into c6 z06 pricing aswell........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info