Cadillac CTS Midnight Special Edition

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Cadillac has brought the ATS Midnight Special option over to the CTS. You get a blacked out grill, wheels and microfiber steering wheel/shifter. There are a choice of four color options available with the package.
Black Raven
Phantom Gray
Crystal White
Cocoa Bronze

In our earlier post on the new Cadillac ATS Midnight special edition, we said we’d welcome additional Midnight-themed special edition Cadillacs to the lineup, should they appear. And right on time—pardon the pun—comes news of the Midnight Special Edition of the larger CTS for 2016.

Like its little brother, the CTS Midnight edition comes with a black chrome grille and darkened 18-inch wheels. Also like the ATS Midnight edition, this one adds suede microfiber to the steering wheel and shifter and is available only in conjunction with the Performance Collection content in both rear or all-wheel drive. There are no performance upgrades of which to speak, which is fine, as the CTS is already one of the sharpest-driving cars in its class.

Cadillac Introduces 2016 CTS Midnight Special Edition

2015-Cadillac-CTS-Sedan-Midnight-Edition-07.jpg

2015-Cadillac-CTS-Sedan-Midnight-Edition-01-720x340.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Not ready to do it yet but I am thinking about buying a CTS in a year or two. Not a new one but one with low miles off lease. You can get one of those for high teens, low 20s. It would really make the car look good to add this package. Don't need the steering wheel and shifter microfiber, the grill and wheels would be enough.

Gotta have the tint, too, of course.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Flyn
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list