Lincoln continental Concept... It doesn't Suck!

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
meh :dunno: looks like an Audi A8L and a MKZ had a child.

I don't know who made this rendering, but I would be so in. I love the '69s

2015-Lincoln-Continental.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
It's Ford which means it will be front wheel drive, probably based off the Taurus/ Explorer platform and powered by some sort of Ecoboost. They'll manage to ruin this before it gets to manufacturing.

If it was a rear wheel drive car with the 3.5 EB then sign me up Scotty.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Does anyone remember a GTP owner from back in the day that had a four door painted with the same color combo as this concept? MyblueGTP or something like that. All I see is that car when I look at the concept. It's distracting. Good thing I'm not covering it at the auto show.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
I really like this concept. It's not too over the top, maybe a little bulky in places. Overall, I like it!

Does anyone remember a GTP owner from back in the day that had a four door painted with the same color combo as this concept? MyblueGTP or something like that. All I see is that car when I look at the concept. It's distracting. Good thing I'm not covering it at the auto show.

I remember seeing something like you described on Club GP...but that was 10+ years ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info