Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
SPIED: 2017 Ford Fiesta RS

If this is indeed a Fiesta RS, we suspect from previous conversations that it will feature an uprated version of the 197-hp 1.6-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder already seen in the current Fiesta ST, perhaps tuned to make north of 230 horses. We also expect a widened track, thoroughly reworked suspension, limited-slip differential, and perhaps some weight savings, along with a manual-transmission as the sole gearbox. We’re not so certain, however, that the Fiesta would get big-brother Focus RS’s all-wheel-drive setup.

GLhM4PO.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
would still take focus RS. still want that marginally larger amount of cargo space the focus offers. If I were looking for a weekend track car tho......

Focus RS would probably still beat it in heavy track and daily drivability with the AWD though. So I'd have to choose the Focus RS as well.

I love my ST for a daily driver, but man I forget how hard that turbo can hit, and how weak sauce the eDiff is. Matted it in 3rd gear today and once the turbo hit it was wheel hop city. I did NOT make that green light, had to sit at the red light with people looking at me like I was an idiot. The engine wanted to go, the tires said no.

Still, now that the summer tires are back on the car, I really look forward to empty on/off ramps so I can get a little excitement into the daily drive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info