Cadillac announces ATS-V Pricing

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I can't fathom anyone but the most diehard GM fans picking this over the M3/ M4.

Badass car no doubt but it's like saying you can buy a Westinghouse tv or a Sony for the same price. Who'd buy the Westinghouse? In this case the BMW will unequivocally have the better interior.

I love this car but I just don't know who buys it.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
these cars would have alot of buyers after the 1st owner dumps it off to the used lot! (estimated 10k hit off the msrp seems right lol)

as for the bmw m3/m4 i havnt drove anyone newer than a e46 but the e92s are fvcking slow waxed one with my gtp on e85.... obviously a way nicer car but that dude still had dealer plates on it when i roaster him across the harbor bridge...... if i just got wasted by some ugly ass fwd pontiac id bring that bmw straight back to the dealership!

As for the new bmw m3/m4 them bumpers look like someone went nuts with a fillet knife. not feeling the styling myself anyways.

over all these id still rather rock the hell out of a 2nd gen cts-v. (new cts-v looks gigantic and some proportions are really goofy wait until you see one in person like i did at the dc auto show im sure most would agree.)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
these cars would have alot of buyers after the 1st owner dumps it off to the used lot! (estimated 10k hit off the msrp seems right lol)

The only way you end up with used cars is if someone buys them new. I suspect much like the G8's they're going to sell so few of these that they'll hold their value pretty well second hand.

as for the bmw m3/m4 i havnt drove anyone newer than a e46 but the e92s are fvcking slow waxed one with my gtp on e85.... obviously a way nicer car but that dude still had dealer plates on it when i roaster him across the harbor bridge...... if i just got wasted by some ugly ass fwd pontiac id bring that bmw straight back to the dealership!

A modified GTP is great in a straight line and terrible at everything else. You could swap the M3 in this story for any number of amazing cars that a GTP will beat in a straight line. I mean by that logic there are Corvette drivers that should return their car to the dealer because some modified GTP somewhere can beat one.

The E92 M3 by all accounts was an amazing car. The GTP isn't even in the parking lot of the ballpark the M3 is in. It's not even playing the same sport.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota

as for the bmw m3/m4 i havnt drove anyone newer than a e46 but the e92s are fvcking slow waxed one with my gtp on e85.... Obviously way nicer carbut that dude still had dealer plates on it when i roaster him across the harbor bridge...... if i just got wasted by some ugly ass fwd pontiac id bring that bmw straight back to the dealership!

As for the new bmw m3/m4 them bumpers look like someone went nuts with a fillet knife. not feeling the styling myself anyways.

over all these id still rather rock the hell out of a 2nd gen cts-v. (new cts-v looks gigantic and some proportions are really goofy wait until you see one in person like i did at the dc auto show im sure most would agree.)

apparently you missed that.........

yes i realize still need someone to buy the cars new same reason the new ss sales suck its still just an over priced g8.....

same ballpark same sport shiz? no matter how you look at it getting rolled by some sh1t bucket is a tough pill to swallow no matter how deep your pockets are. just my opinion. i come across stop lights everyday road courses not so much.............

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
apparently you missed that.........

yes i realize still need someone to buy the cars new same reason the new ss sales suck its still just an over priced g8.....

same ballpark same sport shiz? no matter how you look at it getting rolled by some sh1t bucket is a tough pill to swallow no matter how deep your pockets are. just my opinion. i come across stop lights everyday road courses not so much.............

Well then why are we even discussing the ATS? Clearly we should all be driving turbo GTPs. :picard: :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info