Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We've seen more spy shots of the upcoming Subaru Impreza WRX STi than we care to recount, but it looks like the first official image of Subie's road rocket has finally been leaked on the web. While there's been no confirmation from Subaru that this pic is the real deal, it has that official flavor that only press pics seem to have. Unfortunately, this particular pic is dark by nature and obscures many of the elements in which we're interested like the grille and lower front bumper. What we can see is gigantoid hood scoop, mega wide front fenders, and what appears to be a large rear wing out back. The official arrival of the Subaru Impreza WRX STi is imminent, as the debut will take place at the Tokyo Motor Show next month. Suburu will likely release its full batch of official images and specifications before then. Until then, chew on this.

(courtesty of autoblog)

carscoop_impreza_stor-1.jpg

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
STKoRn97 said:
CrazyMook said:
i'm a sucker for hatches...but suby shouldnt have made this move

thats my point really, its fine when they had the wagon along side, but now its hatches and thats it, thats my problem with it

I was unaware that ALL Subies were hatches now?!?!?!

Ghey.

Fifty bucks says that in two years it will be a spitting image of the Camry. Thier designs are going downhill, And pretty Fast IMO. I wasnt a fan of the latest design but now I just dont care, I dont hate them, Nor do I think they look great. 03-05s were the best looking ones yet IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info