Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I thought they did this already and YES, its another Z06 thread but its a pretty solid review.

I'll just post the cliff notes for now -

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 [w/video]

I started off by saying that this Z06 is better than simply being an outstanding performance value, and I really meant it. With quibbles about image and luxurious appointments taken as read, this is a Corvette that can go toe-to-toe with nearly every exotic I've ever driven, and, I suspect, many that I haven't.

Serious cross-shoppers at this price and performance threshold will no doubt see the Dodge SRT Viper TA and Nissan GT-R as prime competitors. I'll agree that they make a good deal of sense on paper, and none fall short of "riveting" on the enthusiast driver scale, but let me be unequivocal in saying that this Z06 is better to drive than either. More complimentary of its driver, more capacious in its ability to astound and more practical for the daily duty of driving around town and making strangers gawp.

If you're a Corvette lover, this is the car you've always wanted. If you've been derisive of the marque, this is the car that will change your mind. If you're a journalist with two days in the desert and someone else buying the gas and tires, this Z06 will leave you in its thrall.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mook
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list