Chrysler, Dodge, and Ford recalls

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Chrysler is also recalling a bunch of 3.6l pentstar vehicles for a stalling condition caused by alternator failure. My dads 300 is effected by this. We haven't had any issues with it. My wife's 3 series falls under the Takata airbag inflator recall as well. I have the effected part number and have to pull the glovebox this weekend to see if hers has the bag in question. Especially since BMW's version of the bag is on back order.

Gm's ignition switch issue is bull shit. The reason they are failing is because people are hanging 50 lbs of shit off there key chain on them. There is a simple solution don't hang a million things from your key chain and you will never have a problem.

Every single car built has problems. People tend to forget that.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
While sitting at the Hyundai dealer getting service on the wife's elantra me and the service writer were laughing about the recalls. They claim GM's ignition was a direct cause of what 10-12 deaths or something like that? Hmm I guess a record of probably more than 3,000,000 vehicles without an issue is not good.

That's a accuracy rate of 99.99996 percent success vs the potential failures rofl rofl rofl. Yea Gm sucks ass

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info