jalopnik review

:wackit:

First Drive: The 2015 GMC Canyon Is Your Gateway Drug To Trucks

iwunzazuekykl3faavfr.gif

fhq0tp0nyz8lw2xbebub.jpg

uuf7cmmmtta7pilt9kra.jpg

z1de9iblc56gkmfxkyqf.jpg

lmyi6nvjuq4ju37rpnvv.jpg

In short, I loved driving the GMC Canyon. More so than the Colorado thanks to the fetching interior. I'm extremely curious about how the Duramax diesel is going to perform, but even with the four-cylinder engine this little truck gave me everything I need.

The Canyon doesn't blow bigger trucks out of the water on fuel economy, or even price in some configurations, but the driving experience is so completely different that it offers solid value in its own right. In terms of refinement and comfort, it leaves the tired old Tacoma and Frontier miles behind. If nothing else, this truck will light a fire under the Japanese automaker's asses to redesign their own trucks.

I think this and it's brother the Colorado are positioned to bring a lot more folks into the fold of truck ownership, as long as that market exists.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Qa3S1wa.png

I think the US needs to get back to smaller trucks for the average city dwelling driver. No reason to have these huge trucks and SUV all over the place that are just not utilized. I think if a midsize truck had a nice interior, like this one seems to have, and options I could see people downsizing.

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] could you make that Clarkson meme available on here? I see it being used a lot. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info