đź“° Auto News new caddy I'd rock it

bluzohh6

The system works
Jul 2, 2007
Elgin, IL
112_0709_01l+2008_cadillac_CTS+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

This would be a nice daily, not too bad.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/112_0709_2008_cadillac_cts

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I read the blogs just like you guys, the only difference is that its my job to keep up to date on this stuff. Tough, I know. :D Caddy does a good job at covering stuff and not letting info leak, unlike the rest of GM's brands. You'll probably see it pop up at an auto show, with no info leaked until they want you to see it. Just like the 2008 CTS.

Nothing official yet on the next CTS-V, but from what I've heard over the blogs, reports say they wanted to use a supercharged engine because the Z06's powerplant made its power too high in the rpm range, which would kind of suck for a large car like the CTS that needs the low-end grunt to get that bitch moving. Z06 makes max torque at 4800 or 5000 rpm IIRC. My guess is it will be a detuned version of the ZR-1's engine, with 6.2-liters and forced induction, but we'll see. Warning, Disclaimer: This is just my speculation and is no way official or representative of anyone else except me and my own sick, twisted delights to see a supercharged CTS.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info