So this is the new Challenger?

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Although most of the sheet metal and chassis stays the same, all Challengers get new front and rear fascia. The front fascia still uses the characteristic quad headlights with halos, but they’re new for ’15 with a shorter main grille opening for a wider look. The new grille has twin elements like the ’71 Challenger, and there’s more depth to the sculpting.

Read more: 2015 Challenger
Follow us: @HotRodMagazine on Twitter | HotRodMag on Facebook

Yep

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
While sort of let down with the lack of results from the hype, it definitely still looks good. Interesting they are choosing to mirror a '71 Challenger now. I hope they don't keep going down the line with '72-'74, because they got progressively less attractive(however never looked bad in general)

I find myself liking the Challenger more and more compared to the Ford and Chevy...despite being last in the ranks.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
dodge has to be super careful with this car when they redesign it. they're going off of a design that was only around for a couple of years so there really isnt anywhere to go. They can't go like the mustang or corvette and completly change it still get it to sell, the car has to look the same forever or people wont know wtf it is.

oh yeah and I think this one looks great too. good updates.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
That Grabber Green on.... *drool*

Sublime...yes indeed
ja5a9ura.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info