Top Ten Most Ticketed Vehicles

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Here's the list. It's surprising there aren't more sports cars. Camry at #2? Could Camry drivers just be so bad that cops like to ticket them?

10. Volkswagen GTI, 1.78 times more likely to get a ticket

9. Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG, 1.79 times more likely to get a ticket

8. Pontiac Grand Prix, 1.82 times more likely to get a ticket

7. Acura Integra, 1.85 times more likely to get a ticket

6. Mercedes-Benz CLS-63 AMG, 2.64 times more likely to get a ticket

5. Scion xB, 2.7 times more likely to get a ticket

4. Hummer H2, 2.92 times more likely to get a ticket

3. Scion tC, 3.43 times more likely to get a ticket

2. Toyota Camry, 3.49 times more likely to get a ticket

1. Mercedes-Benz SL-Class, 4.04 times more likely to get a ticket

Breaking down the data
There are some clear standouts based on this data. Perhaps nothing is more blaring than the fact that speeders prefer foreign cars. Toyota (NYSE: TM ) was an odd surprise with its Camry rolling in decisively at No. 2, as well as its Scion brand occupying the No. 3 and No. 5 spots. Daimler (NASDAQOTH: DDAIF ) was another standout on this list, with the SL-Class, CLS-63, and CLK-63 taking the No. 1, No. 6, and No. 9 spots on this most-ticketed list. Honda Motor (NYSE: HMC ) also gets a token mention on the list with the Acura Integra at No. 7.

10 Cars That Are Most Likely to Get You a Ticket (DDAIF, GM, HMC, TM)

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I can see Camry being on the list cause there's so damn many of them. Plus they ride really smooth at 70-80mph haha. I typically do 70-80mph on my way to work in the morning, 294S is flying at 6:15am, most cars are doing 70.

When I drive my moms I can be going 80 and not even know it. It rides the same at 55 as it does at 80.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info