2014 Kia Cadenza

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Trying to break into the luxury market similar to what the Hyundai Genesis/Equus has done.

35K starting, 42K fully loaded (although it does have a decent loaded list) wowsers. Looks like a competitor to the Chrysler 300 to me :dunno:

2014 Kia Cadenza First Test - Motor Trend

2014-Kia-Cadenza-front-side-view.jpg

2014-Kia-Cadenza-cockpit.jpg

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
I would normally agree with you on the luxury brand creation, but at this point, it would probably hurt them financially and never take off. People already ARE buying the Genesis, Azera, and Equus, and these aren't cheap cars. On top of that, would you buy a "luxury brand" car from Kia or Hyundai, or would you see it as a lame attempt at getting into that segment? Personally, I'd just buy the Hyundai model that is appealing and is not trying to hind behind a brand name.

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
I am sorry to inform you that you may be a homosexual.

Doubtful!!! Now, if Kaley Cuoco was endorsing the new Kia, I might pay more attention.

13876661_ori.jpg

Sheesh! Just because a guy isn't into chicks who have dark skin/eyes/hair....

I wouldn't give the car a second look, even though the chick IS better looking than the car.

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
Being the UCM for a Kia, VW and Nissan, I drove the new Kia and was impressed. First off, nothing's inexpensive now a days! Lots of cheap shit out there, but its still expensive! The Kia/Hyundai brand try and do a pretty good job of "Bang for the Buck".

Lexus, Infinity both started out as Toyota and Nissan, and YES, Kia/Hyundai do plan on branching out with their Luxury line when the market is ready for it to make sense.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info