Eleanor sells at Mecum for $1,000,000

My uncle works for them. He was there, my dad used to do almost all of Dana's personal restoration work. We were slotted to sell my dads 70 lime green Challenger r/t Mr. Norm's car, 28k survivor, #'s match 383 4spd car. Couldn't get a clutch in time and decided he'd rather keep it. As a favor our truck and trailer did haul home a $750k 68 Yenko camaro. . . no test drive was allowed as thanks :(

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Yeah, $1 mil is a bit much, but a lot of those cars go for absurd amounts at auctions like Mecum and Barrett-Jackson. Bunch of blowhards trying to flex their financial muscles for the crowd.

That being said......GOD is that car gorgeous. I don't even care if you're the biggest Ford hater, anyone that doesn't give that car its props is an idiot. You can argue its performance if you want, but aesthetically, it is damn near perfection.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Million dollars these days isn't much . Hell i saw two dudes looked like teenagers at the gas station tonight in a Bentley coupe , in the rain . That Eleanor should be in Jay Leno's garage or given to Nicholas Cage cause i think he's broke now .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info