SHELBY Raptor now available

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Shelby will build you a 575 hp Raptor.

This ain't no Cobra, but it can haul in more ways than one.
Noted Ford tuner Shelby American has unveiled a high performance pickup truck at the New York Auto Show.
The Shelby Raptor F-150 is a 575-hp supercharged take on Ford’s high speed desert runner.
Along with the performance modifications, which include a Shelby-spec 2.9-liter Whipple blower strapped to the Raptor's 6.2-liter V8 and a Stinger exhaust system, the truck gets boost and fuel pressure gauges, a set of heat extractors in its front fenders, custom interior and a choice of graphics packages that run the gamut from classic to gaudy.
Only 100 trucks will be built each year at a price of $17,995 plus the cost of a donor truck, which goes for $44.625 new.
If trucks aren't your thing, don't worry, Shelby also introduced a 1,200 hp Ford Mustang at the show.

Read more: Shelby builds a pickup truck | Fox News

shelby-raptor-660.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

honestly I would have thought it was going to be more- these trucks stock fetch a good penny and are not the easiest to find.

Raptors are fucking huge everywhere- especially the middle east and west coast.

I heard that something like 30% of all raptors are currently winding up in the middle east. :eek3:

These guys have become HUGE because of them.

https://www.facebook.com/ADDOFFROAD

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info