2014-cadillac-cts-leaked-images-002.jpg

2014-cadillac-cts-leaked-images-003.jpg

2014-cadillac-cts-leaked-images-004.jpg

2014-cadillac-cts-leaked-images-005.jpg

2014-cadillac-cts-leaked-images-001.jpg

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
Have to wait for the entire car shots but I like the LEDs. Have to see if it's boy racer or classy.

One thing I have noticed is rust on the rotors of CTSVs sitting at dealerships. Maybe they're sitting there for extended lengths of time?

My buddy is a service writer for caddy and that is actually a huge complaint from people who spend the cash for a V... The rotors rust as forum balls said extremely fast.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
My buddy is a service writer for caddy and that is actually a huge complaint from people who spend the cash for a V... The rotors rust as forum balls said extremely fast.

Orly? which dealer?

Im a writer at Cadillac of Naperville

Lol if I was the tech working on that car and I saw the repair order I would immediately put

Cause: normal operation

Correction: Inspected vehicle for corrosion on rotors. compared to like vehicle, found it to be a normal characteristic of performance brakes. No repairs performed.

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Those front end shots remind me of Chrysler.....I'm a bit worried.

Yeah...It sorta looks like the 300 S in a way. Hmm...intrigued by the pictures Definite MUST SEE! Interior looks interesting. Could it be they will have more than Ebony and Charcoal Grey / Brown? I hope they have more options than the usual 2 or 3. Tan, Brown, Red and Blue accents would be nice!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The weird angles of the pics on the front end just scream chrysler for me. dunno why.

Sometimes I look at you and I'm like, there's Danny Devito... Other times I'm all like, wait no, that's the fucking Rock. Depends on what angle...

Sorry, I'm still jacked up on an energy shot so I think I'm much funnier than I am. This afternoon I'll come down and feel the appropriate shame for this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info