2014 Ford Fiesta ST Will Cost Just $21,400

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Pricing for the 2014 Ford Fiesta just went live. Yes, that includes the Fiesta ST. The Fiat 500 Abarth has some competition.

With no options, the Fiesta ST will cost just $21,400. That's $600 less than an Abarth and undercuts a Mini Cooper S by about $2,500. Suhweeeet.

And for that price, you're getting one of the most attractive hatchbacks on the market. And it has 37 more horsepower than the Abarth, to bring the total to a nice 197. It's not 200, but we'll take it. Dynamically, this looks like it'll be a pretty sweet little ride.

I just spec'ed one out as I'd like it, and with Recaro seats and a couple other little doo dads, the little ST came to $24,985. That's definite Abarth territory.

If you don't want a hot rod, the regular sedan starts at $14,000 and the hatchback at $14,600. Not bad at all.

Build Your 2014 Ford Fiesta

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
sat in one at the autshow... was not too impressed by the interior fit and finish... except the recaros and sterring wheel

I'll have to sit in an ST, I was not thrilled with the regular Fiesta when I sat in it a few years ago. I liked the size, but there were things here and there that were just not right. I know it's kind of petty and lame, but my biggest complaint was that there was no center arm rest. On long trips that is SUPER annoying.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info