"Secretary Nail Polish" Red Jewel Tintcoat
"Rental Fleet" Summit White
"Always Dirty" Black
"You Bought A Camaro In That Color?" Aqua Blue Metallic
"Grandpa's Cadillac" Cyber Gray Metallic
"I Bleed American" Victory Red
"P***y Magnet" Rally Yellow
"Flame On" Inferno Orange Metallic

Now, these aren't official images or anything. (Read: Please don't eat us, GM.) What is official is the paint brochure these chop jobs are based upon. You can cop your very own Official Camaro Paint Chip Card at your local dealer while limited supplies last.

jalopnik.png

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
There are certain shade of colors that I cant tell teh difference. Reds and greens. I knew there were 2 different kinds of red and green GPs, but I could never tell the difference. That little problem ended up landing me a Teal Green Metallic plate insert for my Forest Green Metallic GP. I drove around for a couple weeks with it on and one of my buddys pointed it out and asked if I was colorblind or something. Did he feel like an ass when I said yes. :rofl:

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
There are certain shade of colors that I cant tell teh difference. Reds and greens. I knew there were 2 different kinds of red and green GPs, but I could never tell the difference. That little problem ended up landing me a Teal Green Metallic plate insert for my Forest Green Metallic GP. I drove around for a couple weeks with it on and one of my buddys pointed it out and asked if I was colorblind or something. Did he feel like an ass when I said yes. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)

:rofl: sounds like me talking to my buddy. He's colorblind too and somteimes i forget... You know its just something you don't think about all the time. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info