đź“° Auto News 2013 Chevrolet Sonic RS Priced at $20,995

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
6a00d83451b3c669e20162ff67f70b970d-800wi

When the slightly sporty Chevrolet Sonic RS goes on sale early this fall, it will do so with a starting price of $20,995, including destination, and $22,280 for a Sonic RS equipped with an automatic transmission. It is offered as a four-door hatchback only.

Pricing is in line with other sporty-minded subcompacts. The 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth starts at $22,700, and the 2013 Honda Fit Sport with a navigation system costs $20,480.

The Sonic RS adds a lowered and stiffened suspension with sports-oriented dampers over the base Sonic. Braking is also improved via four-wheel disc brakes; the regular Sonic uses front discs and a rear drum.

The Sonic RS features shorter gearing in the six-speed manual and a modified final drive ratio for the automatic transmission.

The model adds ground effects, unique fog light designs, 17-inch alloy wheels, a rear spoiler and darker-colored side mirrors. It can be equipped with a power sunroof.

In the cabin, the Sonic RS comes equipped with real leather upholstery (other Sonics are available only with leatherette). The front seats have large side bolsters; the black leather also features suede-like inserts. There’s a thick rimmed, flat-bottom, leather-wrapped steering wheel and leather-wrapped shifter, and aluminum pedals. A touch-screen featuring Chevy’s MyLink multimedia system also comes standard.

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
That's so HOT*

* by hot, I mean I think I just threw up in my mouth, swallowed it, threw it up again, compared it to the case of the green apple splatters I had last week after eating TACO BELL and couldn't tell the difference. As a side note, do you think gay guy's have a secret code when they don't want to have sex? You know, when you are with your girl, you're in the mood, but she isn't. She's been ragging and she whispers, "Hey, not tonight honey, 'Aunt Flow' is in town." I'd imagine it would be kind of like, "dude, not tonight....'Uncle Taco Bell' is in town!!!"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info