đź“° Auto News The new COPO's are heading out

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
:rofl: I wish i had one and then I would ;)

With a quick search, this said 9.70 @ 140

First Official Video of COPO Camaro Drag Runs and Testing! (from GMPP) | 2011 2012 Camaro ZL1 SS LT Camaro forums, news, blog, reviews, wallpapers, pricing - Camaro5.com » Blog Archive

I could care less bc I'll never own one. My cousin's husband posted the article. He's got a NASTY '69 Camaro :wackit:

RobsCamaro3.jpg

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Here is the first official Chevrolet Performance video of the initial COPO Camaro concept testing.
The COPO Camaro is a concept designed to the specifications for NHRA Stock Eliminator drag racing competition. It’s designed to accommodate more than one engine option, including a naturally aspirated 427 engine (7.0L) – the same displacement as the original COPO Camaros from 1969 – and a supercharged 327 (5.3L) engine. Among the many racing-specific features and equipment is a conversion from the Camaro’s standard independent rear axle to a solid axle, as well as a full chrome moly roll cage.
So, how’d it do?? The first hit off the trailer was a 9.90 at 138 MPH, with several subsequent passes in the 9.70’s. The COPO Camaro’s best run was a 9.69 at 140, with 60 foot times in the low 1.40’s.
View the COPO Camaro drag video at the following LINK

From smokin's link above

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info